Firwood Consulting Sample Contract
for Time and Materials Work
This contract is between:
Firwood Consulting, Inc.
St. Paul MN 55104
The work to be performed by Firwood Consulting, Inc. is:
- The billing rate is per hour.
- Charges are for time and expenses.
- Time is billed in 15 minute increments.
- For visits to customer sites, time is charged from leaving Firwood
Consulting's offices in the closer (to the customer) of Duluth and
St. Paul, Minnesota to the time of return.
- For customer visits involving overnight stays, only travel time
and time spent working on the customer job are charged.
- For driving to sites within Minnesota, expenses are only hotel and
meals for overnight stays: mileage is not charged.
- For travel to other sites, expenses are the normal travel expenses
expenses (e.g., airfare, hotel, car rental, meals etc.).
- Items purchased on behalf of the client at client's direction are
billed at the actual purchase price.
- Invoicing is when the job is complete, weekly when the cumulative
balance is over $500, or monthly when there is any accrued balance and
includes day-level summaries of work performed and time as well as an
itemized list of expenses.
- Invoices are payable on receipt.
- Invoices accrue late payment fees of 2% per month on outstanding
- Firwood Consulting shall maintain general liability insurance
coverage in the amount of $500,000 per claim and $1,000,000 annual
- Firwood Consulting, Inc.'s federal tax id is 41-1988941.
This contract is governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota.
For Firwood Consulting, Inc.:
For other party: